Block

Enter Block content here...


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pharetra, tellus sit amet congue vulputate, nisi erat iaculis nibh, vitae feugiat sapien ante eget mauris.

Powered by Blogger.

twitter


instagram


Instagram

♥Email me♥

E-Mail
Friday, September 30, 2016

♥About DSD♥


Please note that for this year, the Coffee Arts Designs will celebrate the DSD as plannedthe first weekend of November and not the first weekend of October.As we have just learned that the date was changed, we are unableto proceed in a short period of time to be able to offer youbig specials and gifts like the previous years.We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but be assured thatfrom November 4th to 7th, you will have amazing savingsplus a new store collaboration that will be set up for the event.Thank you for your understanding.The team of Coffee Arts Designs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blogroll

Followers

Login Form

♥My Stores♥

 photo MM-150x50-SeeMyDesigns-Blue-BLINK_zpsc6a1a4a7.gif
 photo Funnest-180x300_zpsbf6c8199.jpg
Save $10 and use my code: STMMMS61457

♥Follow Us Of Facebook♥

Donation

If you want to help me improve my kits, please make me a donation, however small it is, I'll be very grateful ... Thanks in advance for your generosity





♥Lic♥