Block

Enter Block content here...


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pharetra, tellus sit amet congue vulputate, nisi erat iaculis nibh, vitae feugiat sapien ante eget mauris.

Powered by Blogger.

twitter


instagram


Instagram

♥Email me♥

E-Mail
Thursday, December 1, 2016

😀My Grand Opening At Daisies & Dimples😀

Good morning everyone, today is a very special day, because today I'm opening my new store at: Daisies & Dimples
I want to thanked Kim Cameron Designs for giving me the opportunity to join her store & helping me grow my business, It's my pleasure to sell my kits at her store. 
  ★ ★ ★
& to celebrate my Grand Opening I'm having a 45% Off on all my kits!
Until Dec 11th, 2016!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blogroll

Followers

Login Form

♥My Stores♥

 photo MM-150x50-SeeMyDesigns-Blue-BLINK_zpsc6a1a4a7.gif
 photo Funnest-180x300_zpsbf6c8199.jpg
Save $10 and use my code: STMMMS61457

♥Follow Us Of Facebook♥

Donation

If you want to help me improve my kits, please make me a donation, however small it is, I'll be very grateful ... Thanks in advance for your generosity





♥Lic♥