Block

Enter Block content here...


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pharetra, tellus sit amet congue vulputate, nisi erat iaculis nibh, vitae feugiat sapien ante eget mauris.

Powered by Blogger.

twitter


instagram


Instagram

♥Email me♥

E-Mail
Sunday, January 1, 2017

♥Happy New Year mice♥



  ๐ŸŽ‰It is a new year, and that means new beginnings for most of us. 
A chance to start fresh, and make changes. 
This kit is bright and beautiful to reflect the new year and new goals. 
This kit has a lot of great unique elements 
to help you create many projects. ๐ŸŽ‰

6 Mice
3Balloon1
3 Bottle Of Champagne
2 Champagne
2 Clocks
2 Firecracker
2 Firewors
1 Hat
2 Mask
2 NoiseMaker
2 PartyPopper
2 Wordart
1 Ball
5 Flowers
3 Leaves
3 Minidoilies
4 Scatter
2 Starhanger
4 Bows
5 Frames
3 Ribbon
4 Stars
2 Tags
3 Tinsel



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blogroll

Followers

Login Form

♥My Stores♥

 photo MM-150x50-SeeMyDesigns-Blue-BLINK_zpsc6a1a4a7.gif
 photo Funnest-180x300_zpsbf6c8199.jpg
Save $10 and use my code: STMMMS61457

♥Follow Us Of Facebook♥

Donation

If you want to help me improve my kits, please make me a donation, however small it is, I'll be very grateful ... Thanks in advance for your generosity





♥Lic♥