Block

Enter Block content here...


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pharetra, tellus sit amet congue vulputate, nisi erat iaculis nibh, vitae feugiat sapien ante eget mauris.

Powered by Blogger.

twitter


instagram


Instagram

♥Email me♥

E-Mail
Tuesday, February 14, 2017

♥Happy Vday All ♥


I am offer you my Old kit for Tagger size Under my old name I might bring this name back under new design soon not sure when !!! In Time been I have live below my my kit where you can get my stuff  I dont make any more tagger size kits any more.

I have my kits here 



“Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you.”

1 comment:

  1. there is no download link, linked to the "download" image

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blogroll

Followers

Login Form

♥My Stores♥

 photo MM-150x50-SeeMyDesigns-Blue-BLINK_zpsc6a1a4a7.gif
 photo Funnest-180x300_zpsbf6c8199.jpg
Save $10 and use my code: STMMMS61457

♥Follow Us Of Facebook♥

Donation

If you want to help me improve my kits, please make me a donation, however small it is, I'll be very grateful ... Thanks in advance for your generosity





♥Lic♥