Block

Enter Block content here...


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pharetra, tellus sit amet congue vulputate, nisi erat iaculis nibh, vitae feugiat sapien ante eget mauris.

Powered by Blogger.

twitter


instagram


Instagram

♥Email me♥

E-Mail
Wednesday, March 1, 2017

♥Ahoy Matey♥

This kit is perfect for projects about the pirate adventures, treasure hunts and so much more! and any other animal-themed occasions Kits.

This digital scrapbooking kit includes 18 papers (patterned and solid) and 75 elements, including:

1Barrel,1Bombpyramid,2Bottles,4bows, 3Burlapflower,2BurlapStars,2button,1Cannon,2 chest,
1Dagger,1Dolphin,1Eeglass,1Eyepatch,1Fish,2Flags,6Flowers,4 Frame,1 Hook,1 Island,1 Jetty,3 Leafs , 2Maps,1 Padluck,2Palmtrees,2 Parrots,1Pelican,1Pirate,3Piratehat,1 Pistol,1Rolledmap,1Rum,2Ships,1Shipbell,1Skullandcross, 1shade ,3Strings,2Swords,1tankard,2twig,1Waves,1Whale,2Wheel,1Whiskey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blogroll

Followers

Login Form

♥My Stores♥

 photo MM-150x50-SeeMyDesigns-Blue-BLINK_zpsc6a1a4a7.gif
 photo Funnest-180x300_zpsbf6c8199.jpg
Save $10 and use my code: STMMMS61457

♥Follow Us Of Facebook♥

Donation

If you want to help me improve my kits, please make me a donation, however small it is, I'll be very grateful ... Thanks in advance for your generosity





♥Lic♥