Wednesday, March 1, 2017

♥Life on the farm♥

A farmer’s work is never done! 
 ♥
 I treasure the memories of my Great Uncle  he was like my second Dad and grandfather when I was little I live with him until I was 12 or 13 then My mom and dad and I move in are New house he help build!!! he passed away Feb 25 2017 

This digital scrapbooking kit includes 17 papers (patterned and solid) and 72 elements, including:

Applebarrel,2 Barns,3Bows,3boys And 3 Girls 3 Farmers (included in 3 hair and skin tones),3 BurlapStar, 1 cat, 2 chick, 3 Chickens,2Chickencoup,2Cows,1 dog, 1 doghouse,
2 Farmland,3fences,10Flowers,5Frames,2 Haybails,1Hayfork,4 leaves,1Milkstood,1Milkpail,1pig,2Ribbons, 1 Rooster,
1 sheep, 2 Suns,1 tractor, 1Trailor,2 AppleTrees,1 Windmill.

1 comment:

  1. brings back some wonderful memories for me to. Its beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

💀Witchies and Friends PU kit💀

Happy Thrusday everyone!!! After a 2 weeks  break, I finally have a new kit in stores now!  The new PTU kit is called "Witchies a...