Block

Enter Block content here...


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pharetra, tellus sit amet congue vulputate, nisi erat iaculis nibh, vitae feugiat sapien ante eget mauris.

Powered by Blogger.

twitter


instagram


Instagram

♥Email me♥

E-Mail
Tuesday, April 25, 2017

♥🏑 Garden of Friends 🏑♥


This kit celebrates the joy of friendship 
The miles stretch out between us
and I miss our times together.
But friendship like ours is strong
and miles make no difference.
So know I think of you often
and hope you are doing well.
You’ll always be a friend of mine
and always be in my heart. 

This digital scrapbooking kit includes 20 papers (patterned and solid) and 70 elements, including: 
4 Bees
1 Blossomtree
3 Bows
3 Boys (Included in 3 hair and skin tones)
3 Branch
2 Bunny
4 Butterflys
1 Clippers
2 Fences
3 Flatribbons
10 Flowers
3 Girls (Included in 3 hair and skin tones)
2 Gnome
1 Hoe
1 Lamp
4 Leaves
1 Mower
2 Pinebough
1 Rake
1 Package Seed and Soil
1 Shovel
1 Shroomhouse
1 Springsong
2 Swing
2 Swirls
1 Trowel
1 Watering Can
1 Well

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blogroll

Followers

Login Form

♥My Stores♥

 photo MM-150x50-SeeMyDesigns-Blue-BLINK_zpsc6a1a4a7.gif
 photo Funnest-180x300_zpsbf6c8199.jpg
Save $10 and use my code: STMMMS61457

♥Follow Us Of Facebook♥

Donation

If you want to help me improve my kits, please make me a donation, however small it is, I'll be very grateful ... Thanks in advance for your generosity





♥Lic♥