Block

Enter Block content here...


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pharetra, tellus sit amet congue vulputate, nisi erat iaculis nibh, vitae feugiat sapien ante eget mauris.

Powered by Blogger.

twitter


instagram


Instagram

♥Email me♥

E-Mail
Monday, May 22, 2017

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’“Denim Buttons Kit๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’“



Perfect for scrapping that sunshiney, happy, look on the bright side part of life! In bright neutral colors it's the perfect reminder to keep your chin up and to think happy thoughts! 



1 Bees
2 Bows
5 Boys
3 Butterflys
3 Buttons
1 Cocktail
8 Assorted flowers 
5 Girls
1 Dogbath
1 Dogfood
1 Dog house
1 Dogstoys
4 Frames
1 Icecreams
3 Leaf
3 Pearls
1 Petbowls
3 Puppys
1 RetractableLeash
2 Ribbons
2 Rivets
2 Rosette
1 Stem
1 Sun
1 Treat (for puppy)
1 Umbrella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blogroll

Followers

Login Form

♥My Stores♥

 photo MM-150x50-SeeMyDesigns-Blue-BLINK_zpsc6a1a4a7.gif
 photo Funnest-180x300_zpsbf6c8199.jpg
Save $10 and use my code: STMMMS61457

♥Follow Us Of Facebook♥

Donation

If you want to help me improve my kits, please make me a donation, however small it is, I'll be very grateful ... Thanks in advance for your generosity





♥Lic♥